Tuesday 14 February 2017

My Heart Beat


My heart beat
When I see you, my heart beats
I can not tell you how good it feels to look upon you with my own eyes
Your beauty makes me shy
I walk shoulders high with the knowledge of your love for me
The thought of you ignites smiles on my face
It was Love at first sight
As two hearts embraced
I really had the foresight
And proposed to you with all my might
Eyes so bright
Like a spark of light
She illuminates my path
I can no longer withhold,
But express my delight
Hmm, this love is  so right
Mr waiter set a table for two
With a chilled bottle of sobolo and a plate of chicken thighs
Don't forget to light the candles
My love, Tonight is for me and you
In our own little corner, you and I
and the moonlight
We swim in the deep oceans of love
After the dinner
I shall dine in your honey comb
I shall rub you in my hands like Shea Butter
Your lips, so wet and sweet
I shall lick it like aleewa
Your gentle touch, makes me vibrate
Chills runs down my spine
Hmm, today is the day
I shall enter the gated city of pleasure
I fell for her
She held me up
And gave me a seat in her heart
love soo deep
And the bond so strong
She is my world
Today I celebrate you
A lady of confidence
An embodiment of beauty
So innocent, yet so romantic
This love is new
Call me Obama, she is my Michelle.
....................................................................................
#Hebatullah

No comments:

Post a Comment