Tuesday 7 February 2017

DO YOUR BEST


My dreams scare me
They give me sleepless nights
Everyone has a motivation
Some are motivated by money
Others are motivated by the word "honey"
Some are motivated by respect
Others are motivated by women
I'm motivated by intelligent people.
I'm motivated by the smiles I see on faces
I'm motivated by the success of others and I'm motivated by the thought of a better society,
a better Country and a better world.
I dream of a new world
A world full of opportunities.
A world where goals can be achieved
A world where the rich remembers the poor
A world where rights are respected
A word where education is not the preserve of the rich
A world where everyone matters
It is our collective responsibility
To make the world a better place
They have done their part
Others too have done their part
Are you doing my part..?
Do your part.
Let's all do our part!!

No comments:

Post a Comment