Monday 13 March 2017

I DIDN'T LOSE, I LEARNT


Indeed, this will go down history as one of the most keenly contested elections in MELSSA. The electioneering period was an interesting and wonderful one. I enjoyed every bit of the process. In life, some times we win, other times we learn. I believe this election was a learning experience for some of us. At the end of the day, I believe every contestant has become a better person.

First of all, I want to thank the Almighty Allah for bringing this electioneering process to a successful end. I would also thank each and every one who came out to vote for me. May the almighty bless you all. Special thanks also goes to Mohammed Adam and Hebatullah Haroon for their undying love and support. I'm highly grateful. And to every one who in diverse ways supported me, may the good Lord bless us all.

I will not hesitate but to congratulate all the elected executives of MELSSA. My heartfelt congratulations goes to Hon AWUNI on his election as the president of MELSSA. Special congratulations to my assistant Course rep for being elected as the vice president of MELSSA. She worked tirelessly and the good lord crowned her efforts with victory. She won against all odds. No one deserves it better than her. In fact, Barnie you're a heroine. Congratulations to all the other Executives who were elected. May you all work for the "greaterment" and betterment of MELSSA.

As I always say, the development of MELSSA is our collective responsibility. Let's all rally behind the executives to move MELSSA to greater heights. All hands on deck. At the end of the day, I believe MELSSA won and the will of Allah prevailed.
.................................................................................
SALIFU Wumpini MOHAMMED Lagfu
Thanks you all for voting!!
Long live MELSSA
Long live UDS
Long live GHANA.
13/03/17

No comments:

Post a Comment